Friday, September 6, 2013

Re-upholstery explorations

August 17, 2013

I chatted with Phil, a local fellow referred to me by Coasters car Club people. He is a professional upholsterer, and I have seen his fine craftsmanship on other cars. He came by to have a look at my car. He is not able to do any work until Spring, and suggested I spend the interim time exploring options, watching for "kits", and deciding on quality of work desired, ie vinyl vs leather, quilted or flat, materials for carpet and headliner.

You can see that considerable work is required.

 

August 20, 2013


I tried the starter with plugs removed. It turned over nicely, but when I checked for spark, nada. So I began communication with Ruth Burgess of All British Autos in Burnaby regarding ignition parts.




No comments:

Post a Comment