Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fit 'n Trim

This morning I sorted and cleaned all of the interior trim pieces. A few of them will need to have the hardboard replaced.
Then I went to work on the headliner onto its frame. All went quite well. I am using the vinyl trim from the parts car. It was not installed quite properly in that car, so I salvaged the little clips from the good car to install the vinyl onto the frame. That should work better.
At the end of the day I was able to install the completed frame back into the good car. Looking good!

The trim pieces assembled in Pat's studio.

Here are the clips that were used for the original felt headliner in the good car. A bit rusty, but they worked fine on the new vinyl.

This is why the headliner had to be replaced!

New headliner installed.




No comments:

Post a Comment