Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Show Season

I've had the car in a couple of more smaller shows in June. The firt was the "British Car Affair" at Two Lions Pub in North Vancouver June 8, and the second was Fathers Day show here in Gibsons. Lots of fun and car talk. The North Van show was particularly fun as my wife, son, grandson, brother and sister in law all came along for the show.
I have been having brake trouble with the car consuming brake fluid. I did install a rebuilt brake booster, but then discovered that the master cylinder is also leaking. I have ordered a rebuild kit for the master cylinder, and meanwhile just refill the fluid if I go for a drive.
Here are the latest photos:

Westy and me at North Van show


North Van show:

Father Day Show and Shine, Gibsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment